550 Beachview Drive • SSI, GA
912.279.2836 • 912.279.3720
The Neptune Park Fun Zone is the place to putt, plunge and play on St. Simons Island. There is something for everyone, including a wading pool and water gym for the kids, lap lanes, and zero-entry access. All areas are constantly monitored by American Red-Cross certified lifeguards.
• Daily Pass: $8
• 10 Punch Pass: $60 (for use at pool or mini golf)
• Lap Swim: $8
• Group rates: $6 per person for a group of 20
• Individual: $100
• Couple: $125
• Family: $200
(up to 5 that reside in household; after 5, $25 per individual)
• Children Under 3: Free
901 Downing Musgrove Parkway
Jekyll Island, GA • 912.635.3636
Known for its cool, refreshing waters, clean surroundings, and amazing views of the Jekyll River, Summer Waves offers a variety of ways to beat the heat this summer. From lazy laps around Turtle Creek to high-speed thrills down Pirate's Passage, there's no limit to the special memories you'll make.
- General Admission: $22
- Junior Admission (under 48″ tall): $19 | Children 3 and under: free with approved swim diaper
- Senior Splash (ages 60 and older): $11
- Two Day Ticket (must be used within 5 days of first use): $29
- Night Splash hours and rates may vary. Please call to confirm times and rates.
- Monday-Friday, beginning at 3 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, beginning at 4 p.m.
- $13-$15 per person
• One person: $79.99
• Family of two: $159.98
• Family of three: $229.98
• Family of four: $290
• Family of five: $340
• Additional passes $68 per person